WordPress Website Design Toronto
Empower You WordPress Website Design Toronto can help you with:
- a simple website you can maintain yourself
- WordPress theme customization, design & development
- web design and development
- ecommerce with WordPress
- website assessment – evaluation of your existing website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copy writing & editing
- website hosting
- domain name registration
Empower You WordPress Web Design is a Toronto WordPress web designer and developer founded by Ron Foreman. Empower You WordPress Web Design provides affordable and professional Toronto WordPress website design services to small business owners, self-employed professionals: dentists, artists, psychotherapists, consultants, trade associations, not-for-profit organizations and others. All of Empower You’s projects are designed for functionality, optimization, and aesthetics. WordPress Search Engine Optimization techniques are applied throughout to rank your site high in all major search engines.
While Empower You WordPress Web Design is based in Toronto, Empower You has experience designing websites for clients throughout the GTA, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, other regions of Ontario and the United States. Although I enjoy meeting new clients and working personally with them, I will work with clients far beyond Toronto and the GTA via e-mail or Skype. I invite you to browse our website design portfolio and contact us to learn more.
WordPress Content Management System (CMS): WordPress is an extremely popular blog publishing system. Even if you have no intention of “blogging”, WordPress is a powerful database-driven content management system that can be used to manage a wide variety of websites. What this means is that you will be able to maintain your website content yourself. As a Toronto WordPress website designer and developer I am pleased to customize third-party WordPress themes as well as design and develop custom themes to meet your needs.
Do you need an online store? We build WordPress Ecommerce online stores.
Here is why I recommend a WordPress website.
- A WordPress website is reliable. It is used on thousands of high-traffic websites and is not just a blogging tool but a true content management system. It’s been tested and improved for several years.
- A WordPress website is simple. Nobody likes using FTP or waiting for a programmer to update files on their website. WordPress makes it easy for non-technical people to contribute and update website content. There are a huge and growing number of themes and plugins.
- A WordPress website has a strong set of features. Such as the rich text editor, media upload tools, dynamic RSS feeds, category management, and tagging and comment management, all of which make editing your site simpler.
- A WordPress website is easy to maintain. What if you have a custom website built by a programmer … who then decides not to work for you anymore? Very costly and inconvenient — the ramp up time for another developer to come in and reverse engineer the code could be enough to send you reeling. But if you base your site on WordPress, you can easily find another developer to work on it … most freelance developers and graphic designers out there simply can’t afford not to know their way around WordPress anymore.
- A WordPress website is open source software. There are thousands of themes and plugins to choose from. WordPress has a built-in updating tool for WordPress itself, WordPress themes and plugins.
We have installed over 100 WordPress websites during the last decade.